Mouthwashes are advised to rinse the oral cavity properly so where toothbrushes can’t reach mouth wash does its work. But on the other hand, salt water gargles are best and cheap, and can do used by any individual to rinse the oral cavity.
Our expert Dr. Mahak Jain Advises patients to do the normal warm saline gargles 3 to 4 times a day to maintain their gums and teeth. Saltwater rinses reduce bacteria accumulation, reduces plaque deposition.
“Saltwater rinses work by increasing the pH- balance inside the mouth, creating a much more alkaline oral environment in which the bacteria are no longer able to thrive,” Dr. Jain says. “The harmful bacteria prefer the acidic environment so once that is neutralized; the mouth can become less inflamed and healthier.”
USES OF SALTWATER MOUTH RINSES:
1. Tooth Ache: For temporary relief until you visit the dentist toothache can be subsided with warm salt water gargles.
2. Periodontal diseases: If your dentist has recommended some treatment for your periodontal diseases issues like flap surgery or something and performed it post-surgery our dentists will guide you to do the salt water gargles and if you want to delay the procedure you can do the rinses for a temporary period of time.
3. Tooth extraction: After 24 hours of tooth extraction you are supposed to do warm salt water gargles so deposition of food and bacteria doesn’t occur and healing improves.
4. Gum Diseases: Issues like bleeding gums is very common now a day’s which can be reduced by removal of food deposits and plaque. Proper cleaning and polishing is performed by our best dentists in Udaipur and after that warm salt water gargles should be used as directed by our dentists.
5. Sore throat: In case of slight sore throat gargles are useful, use them for 15 to 30 seconds and then spit it out.
6. Allergies: A salt water gargle decreases the pH and reduces the slight allergies a bit.
PREPARATION OF SALTWATER MOUTH RINSES:
BEFORE OR AFTER BRUSHING YOUR TEETH:
Saltwater Rinses are best for all age groups but these are not meant to delay your treatment. If our expert dentist in Udaipur has advised you on some treatment don’t ignore it get it done and follow the instructions. We are committed to providing beast dental treatment to all age groups.
Mumbai Dental Clinic & Implant Centre II: Udaipur
1st Floor Amber Arcade, opposite Mahila Samridhi Bank, Sector 14, Hiran Magri, Gordhan Vilas Rural, Rajasthan 313001